I was excited to find this forum to chat to fellow non-mums. My friends are all getting to the stage where they are starting to have kids or thinking about having kids and it all seems a bit doom-and-gloom.
Let's put a positive spin on this and list our favourite things or opportunities about being child-free?!
1. I can spend all my hard earned cash on myself
2. I can focus on travelling and learning all the time
3. I can go out and date guys whenever I want
4. I can focus all my time on bettering myself; working out, reading, learning new skills, focussing on hobbies
5. I have all the time in the world
6. I can keep my house sparkling clean
7. I can go out for drinks whenever I want
8. I have the opportunity to be more independent and see more of the world than my mum friends
9. I have opportunities to excel in my career if I want to
10. I have more time to focus on my appearance and don't need to worry about getting rid of baby weight
Do you have any cool non-mum plans for your life? :)